Blog entry Facebook Connect - Please Read This
You may have noted that the Facebook and Twitter login options were recently disabled. This was done after a bug was discovered - we have been careful to take all the time needed to ensure it's resolved and to test it thoroughly.
We are pleased to let you know that the Facebook connect option is available again! We are working on enabling Twitter connect too.
Please note: players who previously used Facebook connect on Freerice, will need to reconnect their Facebook account to their Freerice profile.
To reconnect your Facebook account, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to Freerice.com/user/password
- Enter the email address registered to your Facebook account
- You will receive an email from Freerice with a one-time login link
- Click the one-time login link
- Go to your profile page, Freerice.com/users
- Click on the option "Facebook Connect"
You will now be able to login using Facebook connect button without any difficulty.
Feel free to email us with any questions or in the comments section below.
Our deep thanks to you and the Freerice community for your ongoing support - thanks to you, we have raised enough rice to feed well over 5 million people!
We tested sharing totals to our team's Facebook profiles, without any difficulty. Can we check:
- did you give permission to the Freerice app to publish to Facebook on your behalf?
- if possible, could you email us your Facebook profile url at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check it?
- did you connect your Facebook account to your Freerice profile?
- were you logged into Facebook at the time?
Thanks for letting us know!
Ps. is anyone else experiencing this problem?
I wanted to share my totals on facebook tonight to encourage others to play but for some reason it didn't show up. Maybe a glitch in the system. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.
Cada vez que respondas incorrectamente,...
Has clic en Temas,...
Pues de muchas maneras y aquí te listamos...
Sí. El arroz que dones beneficiará a la...